Neem Oil Shampoo
Our 100% active ingredient, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formulation is far more than just a traditional cleansing shampoo. It calms hives, soothes sweet itch and insect bite hypersensitivity, controls mites living in feather, and inhibits the growth of bacterial, fungal and dermatophyte-based skin issues. Designed to improve the condition of the skin, it leaves behind the natural oils essential for a shiny, glossy, healthy coat.
Use this uniquely powerful Ayurvedic based formula as part of a regular grooming regimen to keep your horse’s coat in optimum condition. It rinses away quickly in one pass over your horse, making bath time more fun.
- Thoroughly wet your horse all over using warm water if possible. Start at the hooves and slowly direct the water up the legs before wetting the body.
- When the coat is wet, apply a liberal amount of shampoo and work it into the skin and coat in sections with a grooming brush, curry or sponge.
- If you are fighting a skin issue or this is the first time you’re bathing your horse with Equiderma Shampoo, leave on for up to 1 hour. This allows the herbs and oils to soak into the skin, adding additional benefits.
- Rinse the shampoo until no more foamy residue remains.
- Dry your horse using a sweat scraper or several clean dry towels. Move it in the same direction as the growth of the hair.
- When your horse is as dry as possible using the above method, hand graze in the sun to finish drying.
- For maximum benefit follow with Equiderma Neem Conditioner.
- Comes in a 32oz bottle.