Tongue Twister Horse Toy
Available Inventory: 0
Designed to be fixed to the stable wall, the Tongue Twister is ideal for less adventurous horses, or where space is at a premium.
Instructions for use:
- Securely fasten your Tongue Twister to the wall as instructed on the box.
- The center of the ball should be level with your horse or pony’s withers (incorrect positioning may result in increased consumption rates).
- To remove the Little Likit pots, simply use a pair of pliers to grip the side of the empty pot and pull to remove.
- Introduce the toy to your horse slowly, by firstly allowing them to lick the refill from your hand, then from inside the toy. Finally hang the toy and hold steady, they will soon get the idea.
- Try inserting different flavors on each side of the ball to make things more interesting.
- To slow intake levels, try using one Little Likit at a time, gravity will pull the treat downwards making them work harder for their reward.
- To encourage a nervous horse to play try smearing molasses on the ball.