Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies
The Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs is perfect for medium- to large-size dogs. It provides quick relief from biting fleas and ticks and continuous protection for up to 7 months. Our collar prevents infestation by killing all 3 stages of the flea and tick lifecycle. This collar provides one-step treatment and prevents reinfestations. Even when wet or completely submerged, the collar continues to be effective. This collar is also fully adjustable, and the outer shield reflects direct light up to 450 feet.
- Starts killing and preventing fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae through contact
- Kills 3 stages of the flea and tick lifecycle
- Continuous protection for up to 7 months
- Odorless, non-greasy, easy-to-use prevention
- Remains effective after swimming or exposure to rain
- Outer shield reflects direct light up to 450 feet
Do NOT use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Remove collar insert from package. Unroll and stretch to activate insecticide. Place the collar around the dog’s neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move around the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. Slide collar insert into collar.