Deluxe Easy Walk No Pull Harness
Dogs are good at pulling, and if you’re training a sled dog team, then you’re grateful for that natural ability. But since most dog parents usually go on normal walks instead of mushing, we designed the Deluxe Easy Walk® Harness to counteract your dog’s desire to pull.
With this harness, the leash attaches at the front of your dog’s chest, unlike standard collars or back-attachment harnesses which compel the pet parent to pull from behind. This means when your dog pulls forward while wearing the Easy Walk® Harness, he will feel your weight from one side and will be less tempted to pull.
This deluxe version differs from our standard Easy Walk® Harness with added neoprene straps for cool comfort and reflector strips for night safety.
This harness was created by a veterinary behaviorist and is trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year. If you accidentally purchase the wrong size, or if your dog mistakes his harness for a chew toy, our Customer Care experts are happy to assist with replacements or resizing. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Deluxe version features padded neoprene straps and reflector strips for night safety
- Minimizes pulling for better leash manners
- Created by a veterinary behaviorist and trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year
- Perfect for light to moderate pullers
- Quick-snap shoulder and belly straps for easy fitting
- Breathable design keeps your dog cool with less coverage than many other harnesses
- Rests across your dog’s chest instead of throat to stop gagging and choking
- Choose from a variety of colors and designs so your pup can take walks in style
|Measuring your dog is the most accurate way to determine harness size. Weight ranges are only approximate. If your dog is between two sizes, choose a size up.