Bermuda Grass Seed
Bermuda grass seed makes an excellent, low maintenance, drought resistant lawn or pasture. A crawling grass with runners providing great traffic tolerance, wear resistance, and fine leaf texture with medium green color. Grows well in very sandy and poor soil types where other grasses have trouble. Commonly used for lawn, pasture, turf, erosion, parks, and landscaping applications across the tropical and subtropical climates.
- Seed Depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch
- PH: 5.5 - 7
- Planting Time: Spring - Summer
- New Lawns: 1 - 2 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- New Pastures: 15 - 30 lbs. per acre
- Erosion Areas: 25 - 50 lbs. per acre